QA Analyst / Tester (Part time)
We’re seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst / Tester to join our Vancouver, BC based team. You will be responsible for developing testing and QA protocols that support our design and development teams. You will also develop strategies, test cases and user stories for testing simple and complex websites and web applications.
If you love breaking things, this is the job for you.
- 2+ years experience in a development and quality assurance testing environment
- A clear and confident understanding of web browser standards, trends, challenges, and nuances
- Experience testing websites, web applications and emails
- Experience working with digital creative teams
- Experience with testing for performance, security and accessibility a plus but not required
- Experience providing product feedback throughout the creative process
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Resident of Vancouver, BC (and area) or willing to relocate
- Developing test plans, test cases, and test reports on multiple projects of varying size
- Perform functional, usability and exploratory testing activities
- Perform testing on various software, websites and web applications
- Validating that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Identifying, recording, replicating, and communicating defects to project teams
- Verifying, retesting and regression testing tasks
- Triaging issues as they arise
- Sign-off on products being ready for deployment
We’re looking for someone who:
- Fosters an attitude and culture of continuous improvement and optimizations
- Loves design & technology and understands its value
- Has a strong passion to learn and develop their skill-set
- Prides themselves on an exacting attention to detail
- Thrives under tight deadlines
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is focused with a positive outlook
- Has a strong sense of humour
- Leads by example; with respect, empathy and precise attention to detail
- A focused but casual studio environment
- Competitive salary
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Skill-set development benefits
- Holiday office closure in addition to paid time off
- Weekly catered lunches
We The Collective is a digital first creative agency located in Vancouver, BC. We help entertainment brands better understand, engage and relate to youth audiences through digital experiences.
We live by a few important values. We know that having fun is critical to success. We know that good isn’t good enough. We make things better together. We always ask why. We are accountable for our conduct and decisions. If this has you nodding your head we would love to hear from you.
No emails, phone calls or recruiters please.