Digital Project Coordinator
We’re seeking a digital project coordinator to join our Vancouver, BC based team. The ideal candidate will work with the Project Manager in overseeing and organizing projects, bringing the very best digital experiences to life. The role includes coordinating tasks, schedules, budgets, participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring timely, quality service to our clients. You will ensure client and internal teams are kept up to date on project progress, coordinate QA efforts, and maintain a constant understanding of the ongoing state and health of projects. If you love herding cats, this is the job for you.
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Superb communication skills
- Experience with tracking project plans
- Proficient with modern project management tools
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Resident of Vancouver, BC (and area) or willing to relocate
- Coordinate day-to-day project tasks with design and technology teams
- Soliciting and acting on project feedback in a timely manner
- Tracking project plans and reporting project progress
- Updating project documentation
- Undertaking project and QA tasks as required
- Maintaining positive team relationships both internally and externally
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves design & technology and understands its value
- Has a strong passion to learn and develop their skill-set
- Prides themselves on an exacting attention to detail
- Thrives under tight deadlines
- Is a problem solver
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is focused with a positive outlook
- Has a strong sense of humour
- Leads by example; with respect, empathy and precise attention to detail
- A focused but casual studio environment
- Competitive salary
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Skill-set development benefits
- Holiday office closure in addition to paid time off
- Weekly catered lunches
We The Collective is a digital first creative agency located in Vancouver, BC. We help entertainment brands better understand, engage and relate to youth audiences through digital experiences.
We live by a few important values. We know that having fun is critical to success. We know that good isn’t good enough. We make things better together. We always ask why. We are accountable for our conduct and decisions. If this has you nodding your head we would love to hear from you.
No emails, phone calls or recruiters please.