Digital Project Manager
We’re seeking an experienced digital project manager to join our Vancouver, BC based team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working closely with the leadership, design, development and QA teams to bring the very best digital experiences to life. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating projects, and ensuring that they stay on track, on budget and on time. You will translate between client and internal teams, coordinate QA efforts, and maintain a constant understanding of the ongoing state and health of projects. If you love herding cats, this is the job for you.
- 5+ years experience successfully delivering web projects within a digital agency
- Superb communication skills
- Experience with development and tracking of project plans and project estimating
- Experience with agile project management
- Experience leading focused and productive meetings
- Proficient with modern project management tools
- Comfortable presenting ideas internally and to client stakeholders
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Resident of Vancouver, BC (and area) or willing to relocate
- Championing project management best practices across the agency
- Ensuring project teams are meeting project plan, timeline and goals
- Development of systems and standards for existing and future projects
- Impeccable meeting management, ensuring that all parties have a clear understanding of tasks
- Maintaining positive team relationships both internally and externally
- Leading discussions related to schedule, scope and risk and budget
- Leading project teams towards success using agile project management tools
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves design & technology and understands its value
- Has a strong passion to learn and develop their skill-set
- Prides themselves on an exacting attention to detail
- Thrives under tight deadlines
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is focused with a positive outlook
- Has a strong sense of humour
- Leads by example; with respect, empathy and precise attention to detail
- A focused but casual studio environment
- Competitive salary
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Skill-set development benefits
- Holiday office closure in addition to paid time off
- Weekly catered lunches
We The Collective is a digital first creative agency located in Vancouver, BC. We help entertainment brands better understand, engage and relate to youth audiences through digital experiences.
We live by a few important values. We know that having fun is critical to success. We know that good isn’t good enough. We make things better together. We always ask why. We are accountable for our conduct and decisions. If this has you nodding your head we would love to hear from you.
No emails, phone calls or recruiters please.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!